NAB Funded Accommodation Subsidy
Our valued corporate partner, NAB, have generously offered to assist conference delegates by funding a special travel subsidy. For guests staying at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, NAB will pay $100 towards the total cost of your accommodation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your guest name/s; conference registration ID number and accommodation confirmation number and the subsidy will be automatically credited to your account at checkout. Terms & Conditions apply.
NAB Funded Accommodation Subsidy Terms & Conditions
- The subsidy is only payable to bookings made directly with the Stamford Plaza Melbourne directly on 03 9659 1000 or email email@example.com and quoting “Good Shepherd Microfinance”.
- $100 subsidy is payable once per room, per total stay regardless of number of nights booked
- $100 is payable directly to the hotel and will be credited from the final hotel bill.
- Subsidy cannot be taken in cash.
- The subsidy can only be applied to bookings made using the conference code “Good Shepherd Microfinance”.
- To be eligible for the subsidy, delegates are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org with guest name/s, conference registration ID number/s and accommodation confirmation number prior to 5pm August 14th 2017 and the subsidy will be automatically credited to the hotel bill upon checkout.
- The subsidy is payable only for accommodation booked for the Microfinance Conference 2017, to be eligible, stays must include the night of Monday 28th August 2017.
- Delegates are required to attend the Microfinance Conference sessions and workshops – failure to attend the conference will void the payment of the accommodation subsidy.
- Subsidised rooms are limited. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
August in Melbourne is a quiet time for hotels, we would encourage you to look around for some great deals and discounts at Melbourne CBD hotels on search websites such as Wotif.com; Booking.com and Trivago.com.au. We have listed below for ease three hotels within easy walking distance to the Conference venue.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne
An easy 3 min walk to the Microfinance Conference venue
Studio Queen Suite from $190
One Bedroom Twin Suite from $205
2 Bedroom Suites from $345
To access these special rates, please contact the hotel directly on 03 9659 1000 or email email@example.com and quote “Good Shepherd Microfinance”. Bookings made using this special rate will also receive a per room per stay credit of $100 off the total bill upon check out. Rooms at this discounted rate are strictly limited and allocated on a first come basis.
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
This is the venue for the Microfinance Conference
Rooms starting from $285
Mantra 100 Exhibition
An easy 6 min walk to the Microfinance Conference venue
Rooms starting from $126
Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments